Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dogs close to my soul

As soon as i return back home from a days work ,There is some one who is eagerly awaiting for me is my dogs(Jack and Jimmy) . As soon they hear the sound of me opening the gate they will give me a warm welcome by barking, as soon i land home they shake their tails , lick me Do all sorts to express their LOVE, i would say, unexpected Unconditional True Love.

Even If I had a bad day also, I would share my feelings to my Dogs who would be listening to my talk with them, keenly concentrate !!! I felt relaxed as i had shared the day happennings with them and my heart becomes light . My dogs are my best stress busters.

Due to my project work in case if i had to visit other countries, and could not take my dogs with me during my travel, i feel very very uncomfortable sad and at times would even cry myself.
That i had to leave them in the kennel to take care of them.

"I love my Dog and they Love me too"

No comments: